Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) know firsthand what the UConn experience holds for students. With your leadership gift, you will help ensure that UConn maintains its outstanding programs and continues improving and expanding opportunities for future students.
Donors who give $1,000 or more annually are named members of the Leadership Roundtable and receive special benefits. The Foundation recognizes GOLD alumni who demonstrate a high level of commitment to UConn by welcoming them to the Leadership Roundtable at special membership rates*:
- Class of 2009: $100 ($900 discount)
- Class of 2008: $200 ($800 discount)
- Class of 2007: $300 ($700 discount)
- Class of 2006: $400 ($600 discount)
- Class of 2005: $500 ($500 discount)
- Class of 2004: $600 ($400 discount)
- Class of 2003: $700 ($300 discount)
- Class of 2002: $800 ($200 discount)
- Class of 2001: $900 ($100 discount)
UConn alumni stand out for their generosity and commitment to their alma mater. In fact, UConn alumni giving hit 19 percent in fiscal year 2009, besting an average of 15 percent at comparable universities nationwide.
With your leadership gift, you will directly help UConn maintain its standing as the number one public university in New England and continue elevating its national reputation for excellence in education, research and public service.
More than 8,000 U.S. companies match their employees’ gifts to the UConn Foundation. Click here or contact your human resources department to find out if your employer matches gifts made to the Foundation.